December 9, 2012

Plans

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future.”
Jeremiah 29:11  NIV

Dear Lord,   
Thank you for having a plan for my life.  Not just any plan, a specific plan that only applies to me.  I might not see Your plan all the time or understand Your ways or timing, but I’m trusting You to put Your plans in motion for my life.  I want to have the faith to understand that Your plan is the best for my life:  I know it will be for my good.  Grant me the determination to carry out Your plans.
I’ve laid my life in Your hands as an open book for You to write.  And when life seems to be at a standstill, gently remind me that You are still in control of my future – You are still busy writing on those pages.  I’m trusting that throughout the pages of my life’s book, Your fingerprints will be evident.
Amen.