February 3, 2013

“Hope in a Jar”

        I have used the face lotion by Philosophy “Hope in a Jar” for quite some time.  My older sister gave me words of wisdom a long, long time ago… “You can always PREVENT wrinkles, but you can never UNDO them, so start early.”  (She probably doesn’t even remember saying that, but I have live by those words!  Lol)  Anyways, I was putting the lotion on the other night and I happened to look down at the fine print on the jar, which I have never paid much attention to.  It read:
Hope in a Jar
Philosophy:  where there is hope there can be faith.
Where there is faith miracles can occur.
*Original formula for all skin types”

        I didn’t really know whether I should laugh…there’s hope for my face and wrinkle prevention…or cry…I’m only 30 and I need a miracle?!?!?  LOL!  HOPE, FAITH, and MIRACLES do go hand-in-hand when you think about it.  If you HOPE something will happen, there has to be a little bit of FAITH.  FAITH in the idea that whatever it is you are hoping, might really happen.  If you have the FAITH that it might happen, that’s when MIRACLES occur.  And then there was the disclaimer that that is the original formula for all skin types. 
        Just like in the spiritual sense, we start out HOPING things will happen:  we will get an answer we’ve been praying for, a friend of family member will get saved, etc.  It’s then, the Lord reminds us that it takes FAITH to back it up and you begin to see MIRACLES come about.  And there, there’s the disclaimer that that is the original formula for all mankind that the Lord gave us in His word.  So remember, whether you are HOPING for a blessing, an answer, or even just less wrinkles, put a little FAITH behind it…you might just get your MIRACLE!

“…if ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you.”
Matthew 17:20 KJV