January 1, 2015

He’s Been Faithful

As 2014 wraps up and I think about this past year, my mind replays ups and downs that I stumbled through.  In March, I got news from my Dr. that wasn’t the greatest.  Granted, it could’ve been a lot worse, but could’ve been better, too.  I cried for what seemed so impossible at the time.  I remember sitting on the couch and John wiping away my tears, telling me to trust the Lord’s plan and timing for it all.

When I think of that now, I have to smile.  I have to smile because here it is, not even a whole year later, and I see the Lord’s faithfulness sleeping in my arms.  Not even a whole year later, and I see the Lord’s plan clearer than I ever have.  Not even a whole year later, and I see how His ways are so much higher than my own. 

So, as far as 2014 goes, I will forever cherish it as a reminder of His faithfulness.  Hopefully, as you look back on this past year, you, too, can see His fingerprints amidst all of your own ups and downs.  He’s been faithful in 2014, and I know He’ll be faithful in 2015, as well! 



Happy 2015, Friends!
“But the Lord is faithful…”
2 Thessalonians 3:3  KJV